About Karma Hospitality
Karma hospitality is a young hotel company with a rich and diverse experience of operating and managing full scale hotels, resorts and serviced apartments under the brand name of Treehouse. The company operates with team of experienced professionals drawn from reputed Indian and International brands. Karma forayed into management of hotels in 2007 and currently manages 378 keys in 12 hotels and an employee strength of close to 500 staff across all locations of NCR, Bhiwadi, Goa, Neemrana and Ranthambore, Jodhpur, Chail, Jaipur.
- We understand the BUSINESS of managing hotels.
- We collaborate rather than mandate.
- Our focus is to attain a fine balance between the Operating profits and service deliveries at the hotel.
- A well qualified team of professional from the industry with cross exposure in many other industries leading to a wider understanding of doing business.
- A 360 degrees understanding of sales and marketing and a return on investment done on every expense incurred.
- Ability to operate in markets where business is unstructured and typically unexplored.
- Karma Hospitality undertakes projects in both green field as well as existing assets.
- We leverage technology to reduce the manpower cost.
- We understand that the single largest cost is payroll in any hotel operations and therefore training is a focus area for the complete team Karma.
Key team members at Karma Hospitality.
Jayant Singh- Founder and Managing Director
An alumnus of the Delhi university’s Hansraj College, Jayant holds a Masters in International Business and a and Marketing from Brussels Business School., Jayant Singh started working for the sales and marketing department at The Taj Group of Hotels in 1995. In 2005, he started International Hospitality Partner, a boutique consulting firm and Karma Hospitality. He has been associated with prestigious projects like the coronation of His Majesty the 5th King of Bhutan and opening of Zhiwaling Hotel, the first indigenous luxury hotel of Bhutan. He has been consulting on hotel projects all across India and has been pioneer in rural tourism projects. Jayant also has been the co founder of Razorfinish.com a reverse auction site for hotels. Jayant holds a certificate in Hotel Valuation from Cornell and also is a distinction holder in the intermediate certificate in Wines and Spirits from WSET London.
Jayant is also the business Head, India for Asian Wine Service and Education Centre. AWSEC is the only Approved Program Provider in Asia for the WSET Diploma and Chief Executive and Co- Founder of www.onlychefs.co.in India’s first domain specific website for recruitment of chefs.
Chef Arun Trikha, Chief Operating Officer
An Alumnus of the prestigious Institute of Hotel Management, PUSA, New Delhi, Arun joined as a Management Trainee with The Taj Group of Hotels. Arun has been part of many opening projects including the Zhiwaling Hotel in Bhutan, Black lotus restaurant at Taj Chandigarh and Dragons’ Den in Noida. He has overseen many refurbishments and renovations of Taj restaurants. Arun has been involved in facility planning for the coronation of His Majesty the 5th King of Bhutan
Arun specializes in Hotel and restaurant Facility Planning; he along with his team handle pperational planning, and budgeting of hotels and restaurants and is an expert in project & equipment costing
Arun is also the Head of Operations, India for Asian Wine Service and Education Centre. AWSEC is the only Approved Program Provider in Asia for the WSET Diploma. He is also is the Chief Operating Officer and Co-Founder of www.onlychefs.co.in in India’s first domain specific website for recruitment of chefs!
Richa Khurana Singh- Executive Vice President, Business Development
An economics graduate from Sri Delhi University’s Sri Venketshwara College, Richa joined the post graduate Management Trainee Program of the Taj Group in 1995 and worked in Operations with the Taj. Richa has also worked at the Oberoi Group in Sales and Marketing across all verticals. Besides that, her experience has been enriched with her foray into varied industries of BPO, IT sales and Corporate Communication with brand like Weber Shandwick, WNS and Prologic, WNS Global .
Vineet Arora- Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing
Vineet is a Hotel Management Graduate from Mumbai. He started his career with Jaypee Group of Hotels in Operations. Vineet has also worked in several boutique hotels including Ramada Plaza Mumbai and Mosaic across operations and Sales and Marketing.
Suman Ghosh- Executive Vice President, Operations
Suman is a hotel management graduate from Calcutta. He started his career in Housekeeping with the Oberoi Rajvilas. Suman was the executive housekeeper at Zhiwaling Hotel Bhutan and rose to be the General Manager of Treehouse Hotel Bhiwadi and thereon to head the operations of the company as Corporate General Manager. He is also an accountant by interest.
Aman Gupta- Head HR and Training
Aman is a hotel management graduate and has done his Masters in International Hospitality Management from Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. He has worked in India and overseas; and has been involved in various international voluntary works including IIFA, Macau. He started his career from Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group (UK); and has worked with The Park Hotels and Sarovar Hotels. Though his last assignment was Food & Beverage Manager at Park Plaza, Delhi; he has been a trainer by heart.
He loves experimenting new cuisines, travelling; and is eager to learn new things.
Hotels under Management Contract or Leased
|S.No.||Hotel Name||Location||Years of Operations|
|1.||Treehouse Hotel Club and Spa||Bhiwadi||08|
|2.||Treehouse Blue||Majorda, Goa||04|
|3.||Treehouse Neptune||Panjim, Goa||01|
|5.||Treehouse Queens Pearl||Gurgaon||03|
|8.||Treehouse Nova, Cansaulim (opening soon)||Goa|
|9.||Treehouse Silken Sand Colva||Goa|
|10.||Achrol Niwas, Chungwazi||Jaipur|
- To provide anticipatory hospitality to our guests
- To provide our team with opportunities to grow both personally and professionally
- To run efficient hotels to yield maximum returns to our owners
- To provide fair and transparent dealing with our business partners
As a management company, our first commitment remains to the project. We understand and empathize that the owners of the hotel have put in a lot of passion and resources to build a hotel . We align the owners vision with our management to ensure that we are able to deliver what is the best for the hotel financially. At the same time, we also do understand that it is important to build every property as brand with the target consumers.
Simply put, we retain the individuality of each hotel, while falling under the broad umbrella of the Brand Treehouse.
1. Treehouse Hotels and Resorts- Mid segment hotels with large spaces and in some cases Club facilities for the local non residents as well. Located both in business and leisure locales.
2. Treehouse Palace Hotels – Located mostly in Rajasthan, comes replete with either Heritage certification or are done in the Palace style.
3. Serviced Apartments- Large and spacious apartments with a full kitchenette in locations with availability of entertainment and restaurants in the vicinity.
4. Our Services
- Management Consulting for Hotels
- Asset Management
- Turnkey Solutions for the complete hotel project
- Feasibility study
- Land identification & allocation
- Facility planning
- HR requirement and training
- Operations & marketing support
- Third Party Management contracts for hotels