About Karma Hospitality
Karma Hospitality, LLP is a young and boutique hotel company with a rich and diverse experience of operating and managing full scale hotels, resorts and serviced apartments under the brand name of Treehouse. The company operates with team of experienced professionals drawn from reputed Indian and International brands. Karma forayed into management of hotels in 2007 and currently manages close to 500 keys in 16 hotels and with an employee strength of 600 plus across all locations of NCR, Bhiwadi, Goa, Neemrana and Ranthambore, Jodhpur and Himachal.
- ● Understand and Operate budget , mid segment and upper class hotels
- ● Understand the pain of the debt and leveraged assets
- ● We understand the BUSINESS of managing hotels.
- ● We collaborate rather than mandate.
- ● Our focus is to attain a fine balance between the Operating profits and service deliveries at the hotel.
- ● A well qualified team of professional from the industry with cross exposure in many other industries leading to a wider understanding of doing business.
- ● A 360 degrees understanding of sales and marketing and a return on investment done on every expense incurred.
- ● Ability to operate in markets where business is unstructured and typically unexplored.
- ● Karma Hospitality undertakes projects in both green field as well as existing assets.
- ● We leverage technology to reduce the manpower cost.
- ● We understand that the single largest cost is payroll in any hotel operations and therefore training is a focus area for the complete team Karma.
- ● Our owners are our best advocates and over 75% of our portfolio has been through owner referrals
- ● Key Focus Increasing Sales and widening distributions and Training for our hotels
- ● Strong relationships with key market leaders in various segments of Online, Domestic leisure, Inbound and Event Planners
- ● Sale office in NCR, Jaipur, Goa and Jodhpur
Key team members at Karma Hospitality.
Jayant Singh- Founder and Managing Director
An alumnus of the Delhi university’s Hansraj College, Jayant holds a Masters in International Business and a and Marketing from Brussels Business School., Jayant Singh started working for the sales and marketing department at The Taj Group of Hotels in 1995. In 2005, he started International Hospitality Partner, a boutique consulting firm and Karma Hospitality. He has been associated with prestigious projects like the coronation of His Majesty the 5th King of Bhutan and opening of Zhiwaling Hotel, the first indigenous luxury hotel of Bhutan. He has been consulting on hotel projects all across India and has been pioneer in rural tourism projects. Jayant also has been the co founder of Razorfinish.com a reverse auction site for hotels. Jayant holds a certificate in Hotel Valuation from Cornell and also is a distinction holder in the intermediate certificate in Wines and Spirits from WSET London.
Jayant is also the business Head, India for Asian Wine Service and Education Centre. AWSEC is the only Approved Program Provider in Asia for the WSET Diploma and Chief Executive and Co- Founder of www.onlychefs.co.in India’s first domain specific website for recruitment of chefs.
Richa Khurana Singh- Executive Vice President, Business Development
An Alumnus of the prestigious Sri Venkatshwara College, Delhi University, Richa is an economics graduate. She joined the two year post graduate Management Trainee Program of the Taj Group in 1995 and worked in Operations with the Taj. Richa has also worked at the Oberoi Group in Sales and Marketing across all verticals. Besides that, her experience has been enriched with her foray into varied industries of BPO, IT sales and Corporate Communication with brand like Weber Shandwick, WNS and Prologic, WNS Global . In the current role Richa looks after the Sales and marketing and development for Karma Hospitality LLP and leverages her rich experiences and strengths for the same.
Suman Ghosh- Executive Vice President, Operations
Suman is a hotel management graduate from Calcutta. He started his career in Housekeeping with the Oberoi Rajvilas. Suman was the executive housekeeper at Zhiwaling Hotel Bhutan and rose to be the General Manager of Treehouse Hotel Bhiwadi and thereon to head the operations of the company as Corporate General Manager. He is also an accountant by interest. Suman looks after the Operations as well as facilitate the Development for brand Treehouse. He closely liaises with hotel owners to iron out any pain areas
Aman Gupta – Corporate General Manager
Aman is a hotel management graduate and has done his Masters in International Hospitality Management from Leeds Metropolitan University, UK. He has worked in India and overseas and has been involved in various international voluntary works including IIFA, Macau. He started his career from Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group (UK) where he worked for 5 years. He then moved to India where he was part of preopening of Park Hotel in Delhi and Sarovar Hotels. Though his last assignment was Food & Beverage Manager at Park Plaza, Delhi; he has been a trainer by heart. He loves experimenting with new cuisines, and travelling.
Vikas Srivastava- Regional Vice President
Vikas has worked in brand of IHG and international hotels at Malta and in his current role he looks after some key assets in Rajasthan and NCR.
Chef Jayjay Sinha – Corporate Chef
Chef Sinha has worked with the Taj Group of Hotels and was part of the pre-opening team of several Taj Properties across India, including Taj Chandigarh. Jay Jay has specialized in Continental cuisine however he is a master of Indian Kebab imaginations. JayJay is a keen cricketer and has played state level cricket tournament.
Hotels under Management Contract or Leased
|S No||Hotel Name||Location||Number of Keys||Years of Operations|
|1.||Treehouse Hotel Club and Spa||Bhiwadi||50||10|
|2.||Elevate by Treehouse||Bhiwadi||51||10|
|4.||Achrol Niwas||Achrol, Jaipur||40||3|
|5.||Treehouse Queens Pearl||Gurugram||42||5|
|6.||Treehouse Blue||Majorda, Goa||22||7|
|7.||Treehouse Neo Casa||Gurugram||19||0.9|
|8.||Treehouse Neo Residency||Gurugram||16||0.3|
|9.||Treehouse Nova, Majorda||Goa||12||3|
|10.||Treehouse Silken Sands Colva||Goa||28||2|
|11.||Treehouse Blue Villas||Majorda, Goa||3X3||1|
|12.||Treehouse Neptune||Panjim, Goa||47||3|
|13||Treehouse Neptune Deluxe||Panaji , Goa||17||2|
|16.||Treehouse Chail Villas||Chail, Himachal||32||0.4|
As a management company, our first commitment remains to the project. We understand and empathize that the owners of the hotel have put in a lot of passion and resources to build a hotel. We align the owner’s vision with our management to ensure that we are able to deliver what is the best for the hotel financially. At the same time, we also do understand that it is important to build every property as brand with the target consumers.
Simply put, we retain the individuality of each hotel, while falling under the broad umbrella of the Brand Treehouse.
“Service Dil Se” is our service philosophy and remains our core brand philosophy at heart of each hotel, team member towards our Hotel Owners, Guests, Team Members, and our partners.
1. Treehouse Hotels and Resorts- Mid segment hotels and Resorts. Some with large spaces and in some cases Club facilities for the local non residents as well. Located both in business and leisure locales.
2. Treehouse Palace Hotels – Located mostly in Rajasthan, comes replete with either Heritage certification or are done in the Palace style. These hotel fall typically under the Charming or Boutique Hotel category.
3. Serviced Apartments- Large and spacious apartments with a full kitchenette in locations with availability of entertainment and restaurants in the vicinity.
4. Our Services
- Management Consulting for Hotels
- Asset Management
- Turnkey Solutions for the complete hotel project
- Feasibility study
- Land identification & allocation
- Facility planning
- HR requirement and training
- Operations & marketing support
- Third Party Management contracts for hotels