Treehouse The Pugmark, Ranthambore
Spa & Pool
Holistic science of good health and positive living. Ayurveda is the most powerful medium of bringing nature’s nectar to the world in its purest form. This is one of the oldest and most philosophies of medicine known today. It provides us with guidelines incorporating diet, behavior, natural herbal remedies, exercise and mediation to cure and restore health.
Spa Hours of Operation: 1000 hours to 1800 hours
Spa facility amenities include: Men’s/Ladies Spa locker areas, Men’s/Ladies Lounges, Spa attire (robe & slippers), Spa amenities.
Our Farm offers a chance to walk around lush green fields, where an assortment of Indian and exotic vegetables grows.
Most of our everyday ingredients are sourced from our organic farms at the resort. Even the milk is from the ours resort and local farm where the cows are fed organic feed. You can visit our organic farm.
Astronomy and Space
Here at Pugmark, we have developed astroport which is disruptive Astronomy and Space experience tourism destination for astronomy lovers and for students too!!
Here from Pugmark now you can see the movement of different Planets and other Deep sky objects. We have two activity Morning and Evening Activity.
Following is the list of activity at Astroport Pugmark-
- Planet observation through the TELESCOPE, Students can see Jupiter ,Mars ,Saturn and ring of Saturn , Venus through the Advance Telescope.
- You can see Birthplace of star “Nebula” they will also see different Deep sky Object which is millions of light year from the Earth like “Galaxy” “Nebula” “Star cluster” with the telescope.
- You can see Different structure in the sky which is form by different stars known as “Constellation”
- Milkyway observation – You can see milkyway galaxy from this place.
- Rocket Making and Flying activity-Under this activity student make their rocket and they fly it and they will learn the actual concept of Rocket flying.
- Viewing the sun safely through the Telescope -Under this activity student will understand how to observe sun safely.
Our educators will teach you some amazing techniques of Astrophotography.
- You can make star trail.
- You can capture milkyway photography.
- You can capture Nebulae clusters etc.
The group of student can join these activities and they can experience such a fascinating thing in the sky Because they never get an Exposure of these things in the school.
Ranthambore Tiger Reserve in the Indian state of Rajasthan comprises distinct areas with varied conservation history and virtually separated geographically, with mere narrow corridors linking them to the core, Ranthambore National Park. These are mainly, the Ranthambore National Park, Keladevi Sanctuary and Sawai Mansingh Sanctuary.
The Ranthambore National Park, at the junction of the Aravallis and the Vindhyas, is a unique juxtaposition of natural and historical richness, standing out conspicuously in a vast arid and denuded tract of eastern Rajasthan, barely 14 km. from the town of Sawai Madhopur. It is spread over a highly undulating topography, varying from gentle to steep slopes, from flat-topped hills (Indala, Doodh-Bhat and Chiroli) of the Vindhyas to the conical hillocks and sharp ridges of the Aravallis, from wide and flat valleys (Lahpur, Nalghati, Khachida, Anantpur etc.) to narrow rocky gorges. An important geological feature, the “Great Boundary fault” where the Vindhyas were brought against the ancient Aravallis, passes from here.
Main Flora: Dhok Anogeissus pendula mixed with khair Acacia catechu, raunj, goya, chhela, pipal Ficus religiousa, vad, amaltas Cassia fistula, gurjan, siris saintha, gular, Tendu.
Main Fauna: Mammals : Tiger, leopard, caracal, ratel, jungle cat, chital, sambar, nilgai, chinkara, sloth bear, wild boar, jackal, hyaena, common langur, common fox.
Birds: 250 species of birds, some commonly seen are; Bonnelli’s Eagle, Sandgrouse, Pheasant tailed Jacana, Quail, Paradise Fly catcher etc.
Guests will visit the park in a 20 seater open canter or a Gypsy, both of which we have re-fitted and furbished for comfort and good viewing. Our trackers are from families who have known the jungle and its animals for generations.
Type of Safari Vehicle
a) Gypsy [Open 4 Wheel Drive Jeep] 6 Seater
b) Diesel Canter [Open Safari Bus] 20 Seater
c) Petrol Canter [Open Safari Bus] 12-15 Seater
Park Timings: The Park timings depend on the time of the sunrise and sunset. Generally speaking, the Park opens to the tourists half an hour after sunrise and closes half an hour before sunset. For most part of the year it would be safe to say that the timings are as follows:
Summer: Morning April to June 0630 hr to 1030 hr Evening 1530 hr to 1830 hr
Winter: October to March Morning 0700 hr to 1100 hr Evening 1500 hr to 1800 hr
Right of Admission is reserved with The Government of Rajasthan.
- Park may be closed without any prior notice to visitor.
- No refund / cancellation is permissible after confirmed booking.
- Bookings are non-transferable.
- Reserved seats can not be resold / exchanged with any other visitor.
- Identity proof is must before entry into the park.
- Cost of Ticket and Accessories may change after booking and visitor will be liable to pay the difference at the time of entry.
- Into the park in case of any revision in rates.The visitor is required to positively report for boarding Gypsy/Canter 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of any designated boarding point.
Rules for Photo Equipment’s:
- There are no charges for Still Camera.
- Charges for Pcam (Movies 8 mm, 16 mm and video camera used by a mature photographer), DCam (Video camera and movie camera used by professional photographer for films other than feature films – filming by Indian company/agency), VCam (Video camera and movie camera used by professional photographer for other than feature film – filming by foreign company/agency), FCam (Movie and video camera used for featurefilm) as per Tourism/ Forest Department policy.
Special Note for the Park Safari:
- To book safari we require Name and passport number for the Foreigner National and for the Indian National need name and any id details of everyone who is traveling at least 60 days in advance with details of safari booking.
- Please mention the date, time and trip of safari (i.e. Morning/ Afternoon) and any other excursions at the time of making reservation.
- Identity proof is must before entry into the park.
- To confirm safari we need advance payment. This deposit is non refundable, and non adjustable, also it is tough to get Jeeps in Ranthambhore as only 14 Jeeps are allowed to go inside the park, per Jeep only 6 guests sit, and rest of the guests go in the canters, which are open safari buses, 20 seater.
- The entire safari subject to availability.
- For park safari Forest Department is charging full advance payment Vehicle hire charges, Vehicle park entry fee, pax entry fee and naturalist charges.
- Vehicles are released by Forest Department only when they receive full advance payment and all the advance bookings are non refundable and non adjustable.
- No refund / cancellation is permissible after confirmed booking. Bookings are non-transferable.
- Please note that any changes in entrance fees or govt. taxes will be extra and will have to be paid by Guest or Travel Agent.
- Any changes in policies by Ranthambhore park authority will be intimated to you and will be applicable for all future booking.
The Ranthambore Fort : 1000-year-old Ranthambhore Fort, one of the oldest forts of Rajasthan, atop a high hill, stands tall at the heart of the Park. Remains of historical past – cenotaphs, tombs, stepped wells, summer palaces etc, have all merged harmoniously into the sprawling forest
Ganesh Temple: Trinetra means three eyes, the temple was named by this reason. Legend about the Deity.Legend has it that Parvati created Ganesh out of the sandalwood dough that she used for her bath and breathed life into him. Letting him stand guard at the door she went to have her bath. When her husband, Shiva returned, the child who had never seen him stopped him. Shiva severed the head of the child and entered his house. Parvati, learning that her son was dead, was distraught and asked Shiva to revive him. Shiva cut off the head of an elephant and fixed it on the body of Ganesh.
Another tale tells of how one day the Gods decided to choose their leader and a race was to be held between the brothers- Kartikeya and Ganesh. Whoever took three rounds of the earth first would be made the Ganaadhipati or the leader. Kartikeya seated on a peacock as his vehicle, started off for the test. Ganesh was given a rat, which moved swiftly. Ganesh realised that the test was not easy, but he would not disobey his father. He reverently paid obeisance to his parents and went around them three times and thus completed the test before Kartikeya. He said, ” my parents pervade the whole universe and going around them, is more than going round the earth.” Everybody was pleasantly surprised to hear Ganesh’s logic and intelligence and hence he came to be known as the Ganaadhipati or leader, now referred to as Ganpati.
Amreshvar Mahadev Temple: Revered ShivTemple, The waterfall and the Verdant grove make this spot ideal for picnics
Mansarovar lake (26 Kms): Best Scenic Vistas, Camping, Paradise for Bird watchers.
Surwal lake (20 Kms) : A scenic and mesmeric location filled with natural beauty where the migratory birds flock
Chambal Crocodile Safari (40 Kms): A preferred camping & boating spot at the banks of River Chambal
Rameshwaram Ghat (70 Kms): Picnic Spot on the confluence of Rivers Chambal & Banas, crocodiles, dolphins and migratory birds
Khandar Fort (50Kms): A Historic & Majestic fort on the outskirts of Ranthambhore National Park.